The information and data contained in this website is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Hantec Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries and relevant people do not indicate, guarantee and promise such information and data is accurate, complete, and trustworthy. The contents contained in this website should be used as references only with at your own discretion, and should not be construed as any recommendation, invitation, advertisement or solicitation of to buying or selling any product and service. Hantec Group and related parties accept no liability for any loss and damage howsoever arising from reliance on any information given or opinion expressed on this website. The website is not and does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction (including, without limitation, the United States, the United Kingdom) in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorised, or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. (For those named jurisdictions, sale and offering financial products and services are not permitted or exempted from the regulation, or prohibited by law).
You may now or in future be requested to supply personal information from time to time or you may in the pasthave supplied from time to time personal information to one or more of the Companies relating to yourself orothers including for example, your name and address and certain financial or other information and in the normal course of a continuing relationship or provision of financing or other facilities, further information will be collected (all such information is together referred to in this letter as “data”). A request for data on an application form or similar document or otherwise will oblige you to complete the same as otherwise this may result in the relevant Company or other person being unable as applicable to open or continue an account, to issue financial products continue to provide investment, advisory or other services to you solely or jointly with others or other person in respect of which an application is made or service or facility provided in relation to which you provide the data.
The recipient of the data may provide data to the following persons:
- any other of the Companies and any company which is ultimate holding company of any of the Companies and/or any subsidiary of affiliate thereof including any office or branch of any of the aforesaid or any entity (whether or not corporate) owned wholly or partly by any of the aforesaid and the staff or directors of all such persons(“Hantec Group”);
- any nominee in whose name securities or other assets may be registered, an agent, contractor or third party service provider which provides financial, administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment or securities clearing, professional or other services to any of the Companies or person in the Hantec Group or any other person to whom data is passed;
- where information is collected by a Company as agent of any other person or for forwarding to or otherwise for the purpose of making any application or request to any other person for any facility or service, to such persons who may not be in Hong Kong and may not be subject to the Ordinance and not restricted in the use of the data; where any agreement or facility is assigned, transferred or novated or any participation, sub-participation or other similar arrangement made or where duties are delegated or an office as manager, trustee or otherwise ceases to be held, to the assignee, transferee, person in whose favour the same is novated, participant, sub-participant, delegate or successor; statutory, governmental or regulatory bodies or institutions as required by law or regulations applicable to any of the Companies;
- any financial institution with which you have or purpose to have dealings; where any assets of any kind held by a Company or its nominee for your account may be disposed of or transferred to another person by that Company or its nominee pursuant to any power of sale or security interest or other power granted by law or otherwise, to any purchaser to transferee thereof or persons representing the same.
The purposes for which the data provided from time to time may be used are as follows together with any directly related purpose:
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry from you given by you or on your behalf
- providing investment management, asset management or advisory services, credit, financial, trust, nominee or any related services, whether those services are implemented by any of the Companies or by any other person in the Hantec Group or by a third party
- carrying out credit checks or assisting other financial institution to do so
- designing further products and services for customers and marketing existing and future products or services of any of the Companies or of other person in the Hantec Group
- enforcement of any charge or security in favour of any person in the Hantec Group or collection of sums due
- forming part of the records of the recipient of the data as to the business carried on by it
- observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements
- to which any of the Companies or other class of data recipient are subject
Cookies are small files containing information that a Web site uses to track its visitors. Hantec Group may set and access Hantec Group cookies in your computer, enabling us to learn which advertisements and promotions bring users to our Website. Hantec Group and its departments may use the cookies to track your activities of using Hantec Group website. The gathered and shared information would be anonymous and unidentifiable.
INTERNET SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
Hantec Group endeavors to ensure the security and safety of this website. The company also uses other safeguards such as firewalls; authentication systems (involving passwords and identification numbers) and access control mechanisms to avoid unauthorized data and system access.
Hantec Group may disclose your personal information to third parties when it is permitted by law or in compliance with the law and regulations. For example, the company may provide your personal information for regulatory and law enforcement agencies to comply with the requests of subpoenas and law enforcement agencies to protect our rights and properties. If customer has special agreement with Hantec Group requesting for non-disclosure of personal information or limiting the disclosure of personal information, such term will be automatically cancelled. Save the circumstances described in this policy, Hantec Group will not use your personal data for any other purposes, unless we have your permission, and had explained the reason to you for using your personal details.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this policy, please contact us via e-mail at: